- Junior Research Project 2, November 2016 – July 2017 (Leiden University Medical Centre): Developing a three dimensional wound model to examine infection.
- Techniques utilised: RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, qPCR, ELISA, cell culture, scratch assays, bacterial isolation, bacterial killing assays
- Junior Research Project 1, August 2015 – January 2016 (German Diabetes Centre, Düsseldorf): The Role of Inter-Organelle Contact in Lipid Droplet Metabolism: A whole genome screen in Saccharomyces cerevisiae to determine genes regulating cellular lipid metabolism.
- Techniques utilised: Flow cytometry, molecular cloning
- Student research project, March 2015 – July 2015 (Leiden University Medical Centre): The effect of a combination therapy of tiotropium and olodaterol in a relapse model of allergic airway inflammation in mice.
- Techniques utilised: RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, qPCR, ELISA, (immuno)histological staining
- Animal Handling (Art. 9)
- Safe Microbiological Techniques
- Radiation protection proficiency level 5B
City trips, Ultimate Frisbee, Judo, TV series
Wensen t.a.v. nieuwe functie
- Research based
- PhD or technician – Flexible with working hours
- Preferably related to Infection or other Immunology based topics