Do you have a Master or PhD degree and do you have a broad knowledge of- and experience with plant-based proteins, including the purification, analysis and application of (preferably plant-based) proteins? And are you a real teamplayer with a pro-active, hands-on attitude? Then you are the person we are looking for!
- location: Dinteloord
We are offering a fulltime position in the field of purification, analysis and application of (plant-based) proteins. You will work on projects that focus on the development of protein products from our vegetable sources. Important aspects are the purification process, the (bio)chemical and physical characterization, and the applications of it. You will play a central role in which you guide, support and coordinate these tasks. It is important that you have a good understanding of the molecular behavior of proteins, both chemical and physical, and their stability under processing conditions and in the interactions with their environment. You will also contribute to the practical implementation of the work. You have a good understanding of the relevant markets, business opportunities and developments in the field of proteins, which are the drivers behind the projects.
You have a Master or PhD degree and 3-5 years of relevant working experience. A PhD background will be interpreted as comparable work experience. You are pro-active and take initiative in finding practical solutions. In addition, we ask for:
Several important requirements for making this position a success:
- proven experience with the purification, analysis and application of (preferably plant-based) proteins;
- good understanding of molecular properties and (physical) behavior of proteins;
- a hands-on- and entrepreneurial attitude;
- a broad network in the field of proteins;
- good communication and social skills in English and at least basic understanding of Dutch;
- a team player, with good planning skills and coordination skills;
- result-driven, flexible and an independent attitude.
For more information about this position please contact Harry Raaijmakers, Department Manager Research, tel. +31 (0)165 582.
You can send in your written application to Richard Bakx (HR officer), using this link.
Keywords: Vacancy, Research, Scientist, Protein Scientist, PhD, Master, Molecular Plant Biology, fulltime, Dinteloord, Noord-Brabant.