‘quality and safety of oral health care’
- 32 hours a week
- Employment will initially be for two years, and can be extended with an additional two years after a positive evaluation
- Deadline: 1 May 2019
- Scale 10: max € 60864 gross per year at full employment (incl. vacation bonus and end of year payments)
- apply to job
The Department of Quality and Safety of Oral Health Care at Radboud University, Radboudumc seeks to appoint a Postdoc Fellow in Quality and Safety of Oral Health Care (fulltime, part-time possible) to carry out innovative research and education in the field of quality and safety of oral care.
You will contribute to teaching and research regarding all aspects relevant for quality and safety of oral care, such as: indicators for measurement of quality/safety of oral care, promotion of professionalism in teams of oral health care professionals, evidence-informed health policy making (e.g. optimized payment systems for oral health care professionals), evidence-informed and patient-centered clinical decision making (including guideline development), health economic evaluation, inter-sectoral collaboration within and outside oral health care, practice-based research networks, use of routinely collected data for enhanced health systems management, and design of information systems to further improve oral health care.
Tasks and responsibilities
- To the extent possible, engage in patient care with a particular focus on aspects relevant for quality and safety of oral care;
- Support the Department of Quality and Safety of Oral Health Care in all scientific, educational, and administrative matters;
- Preparation of research results in the form of publications in international journals as well as presentations at national and international conferences.
- PhD degree in health economics, epidemiology, public health, health sciences, mathematics, statistics, medicine, or dentistry;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge in the application of statistical software programs;
- Ability and willingness to acquire new skills for research and education;
- Ability and willingness to work in interdisciplinary and international teams.
The Department of Quality and Safety of Oral Health Care aims to amplify professional expertise in prevention-oriented, patient-centered, evidence-informed, accessible and affordable oral care in order to facilitate best possible oral health for individuals and society. The activities of the department are carried out in multi-disciplinary, national and international collaborations including medical and dental professionals, health economists, health service and public health researchers, statisticians, and medical informaticians.
Radboudumc strives to be a leading developer of sustainable, innovative and affordable healthcare to improve the health and wellbeing of people and society in the Netherlands and beyond. This is the core of our mission: To have a significant impact on healthcare. To get a better picture of what this entails, check out our strategy.
Read more about what it means to work at Radboudumc and how you can do your part.
Upon commencement of employment we require a certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) and there will be, depending on the type of job, a screening based on the provided cv. Radboud university medical center’s HR Department will apply for this certificate on your behalf.
Comments and contact information
All additional information about the vacancy can be obtained from Prof. Stefan Listl, Chair/Professor Quality and Safety of Oral Health Care. Use the Apply button to submit your application.
Qualified applicants are requested to send a letter describing their interest in the position, qualifications, experience and career goals, as well as a CV with full publication list and the names and contact information of two references.
Please apply before May 1, 2019.
Recruitment agencies are asked not to respond to this job posting.
Keywords: Vacancy, PhD, Health economics, Epidemiology, Public health, Health sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Medicine, Dentistry, Nijmegen, Gelderland