Arthrogen is an Amsterdam based biopharmaceutical company, developing local gene therapy for different indications, using viral mediated gene transfer. Arthrogen specializes in the development of viral gene therapy vectors, in particular adenoassociated virus (AAV-) based therapeutics. Several product candidates are in the discovery and development phase. In our programs, we work together with world leading scientists.
Arthrogen is searching for a
MANAGER NON-CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT
who will design and coordinate the execution of non-clinical studies
These studies are performed to further substantiate and expand Arthrogen’s product pipeline. The manager NonClinical Development is responsible for the execution of both in vitro and in vivo studies and will work together with Arthrogen’s team of technicians and scientists to validate new targets. Furthermore, you will be coordinating the outsourcing of pharmacology and toxicology studies to external parties.
Education and Experieuce requirements
- PhD degree in biomedical sciences, pharmacology, biopharmaceutics or equivalent and 2 to 5 years’ experience in a Biotech or Pharma industry.
- Knowledge of immunology.
- Art. 9 certification according to the Dutch Law on Animal Experimentation.
- Hands on experience with animal experiments, preferably with knowledge of inflammatory models.
- Experience with molecular techniques and cellular assays such as Q-PCR, cloning, neutralization assays, and FACS.
- Hands on mentality.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with pharmacology and toxicology studies.
- Knowledge of virology/gene therapy.
- Knowledge of GLP and regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of assay development.
Arthrogen offers the opportunity to work in an exciting and entrepreneurial environment. We allow you to grow within an organization that encourages talent, and that supports the development of its employees and fuels excellence. We are project focused and have built a culture with a high degree of personal empowerment. Our energetic and enthusiastic employees participate in and influence the long-term growth of Arthrogen.
Please send your full resume and motivation by e-mail to our office manager Anouk Veneboer, e-mail: Veneboer@arthrogen.nl
1105 BA Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For questions related to the position, please contact Janneke Meulenberg, Chief Operating Officer, email@example.com or +31 20 566 2648.
Keywords: Vacancy, Manager, PhD, Biomedical sciences, Pharmacology, Biopharmaceutics, Immunology, Research, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland