Are you ready to join our fight against cancer?
For the Clinical Development team, Merus N.V. we are looking for a
CLINICAL TRIAL ASSISTANT
- 36-40 hrs/wk
The Clinical Development team is responsible for all of the clinical trials we conduct for our product candidates. Currently we have three product candidates in ongoing clinical trials for breast, gastric, lung and colorectal cancer patients and patients with acute myelognous leukemia . In the second quarter of 2019 we plan to start with a new product candidate in a Phase 1, first-in-human clinical trial.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, your main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Overall assistance in filing, obtaining and distributing of (essential) clinical trial documents and general administrative tasks;
- Set up meetings and arrange meeting rooms and dial in details;
- Support in data reviews and preparing standard output and reports from Electronic Case Record Forms (CRF’s);
- Tracking of patient samples and follow-up with investigative sites;
- General assistance of the Clinical Department ( onboarding new Clinical Team members, preparation of overviews and output, etc);
- Creation of purchase orders and review invoices for the Clinical Department.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours. Our talented international team works in an inspiring area of Utrecht (Utrecht Science Park) in a brand new state-of-the-art facility. We also offer an excellent pension scheme, company bonus, and 30 days’ annual holiday based on a full-time position. We care about team spirit and organize several company events each year.
Working at Merus provides you with opportunities to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success. You will have the chance to make an impact within the oncology field by helping to develop bispecific antibody therapies (Biclonics®) to fight cancer. Merus’ headquarters are located in the Netherlands, but we also have offices in the US and many collaborations around the world. As of 2016 we are listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange and over the last 10 years we have taken several candidate drugs into clinical trials. For more information, please visit www.merus.nl.
When hiring new employees, we look for people who will fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous, and entrepreneurial spirit of our company – a spirit that drives us to develop advanced therapies that address unmet needs in cancer treatment.
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant with the following knowledge and expertise:
- Advanced (e.g. Masters) degree or equivalent education / degree in biomedical science;
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You master the Dutch and the English language;
- Extensive experience with MS Office (in particular Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You are a born organizer and thrive when given the opportunity to help others;
- You have a high level of quality and an eye for detail;
- Experience creating purchase orders and processing invoices;
- Experience with cross-functional clinical trials is preferred.
Apply directly via this link or for more information about the application procedure, please contact Merus Recruitment via telephone number +31(0)30 – 253 8800. Please send in your application by March 1, 2019 at the latest.
Keywords: Vacancy, Research, WO, Master, Biomedical science, Oncology, Utrecht